The British Council and The Open University are holding a symposium with expert panels on: The role of English language teaching in international development
When: December 10, 10-5pm
Where: Prince of Wales Conference Suite, The British Council, 10 Spring Gardens, London SW1A 2BN
Keynote speaker: Hywel Coleman OBE
The event will consider:
• English as a language for international development: dreams and realities
• How development projects can address recent research findings and critiques of ELT and development
• Practical realities of development project implementation
• The future of ELT and development
Expert speakers will include:
• Dr Gibson Ferguson, University of Sheffield
• Professor Naz Rassool, Institute of Education, University of Reading
• Dr Martin Wedell, Director of International Development, University of Leeds
To confirm your place, please RSVP to email@example.com
quoting BC/OU ELT symposium.
Please note that this event is free but places are limited.